Friday, August 15, 2014

Running Watch

At the speed workout yesterday I mentioned that everyone should come to practice with a stopwatch for pacing. Then I showed them my Retro Casio F-91w. This design has been the same for over 20 years now and wearing one marks you as a runner, a watch nerd, or a terrorist (see Ten Reasons link below :-). It's small and functional with a 7+ year battery life. Back in the '70s Casio produced a similar watch that basically looked the same that nearly every runner wore,  but I can't recall the model number. This one seems to be pretty close 'tho. So if you want a great running watch for under 15 bucks, this is the one I recommend. Note.... it's called a men's watch but it's so small it's fine for girls as well.

Ten Reasons why we love our Casio F-91w digital watch.

Youtube review in HD with epic music

Get it at Walmart for Eleven Bucks.

-Coach Green

No comments:

Post a Comment